OrangeYouGlad is searching for that extra special, enthusiastic, ‘type A’ someone to be the hub of our operations as a Project Manager for both client projects and studio operations. The project manager is responsible for the management and delivery of anywhere between 5-8 projects at a time (plus random requests here and there to keep things interesting) and works closely with the Creative Director to ensure that the design team is empowered to meet project objectives while on-time and on-budget.
Are you a champion of quality, integrity, and dazzlingly design with a minimum of 3 years experience managing projects in a creative agency environment who is an enthusiastic problem solver and collaborator that firmly believes that you “get more bees with honey?”
Yes?!? We want to hear from you!
- Key point of contact for both the client and the project team
- Responsible for tracking and managing all steps of a project internally (including, schedules, assets, design, development, QA, and overall project organization) and communicating with the Client on expectations, feedback, updates, etc.
- Ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, while still adhering to cost and time estimates
- Anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate management to develop solutions
- Helping to balance internal resources and project assignments of the team for best results
- Schedule, attend, facilitate and document all internal and Client-facing meetings
- Proofread, double check and make sure all Client feedback is incorporated and that any design points or feedback is communicated back to Client
- Circulate and organize Client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members
- Work with development team to oversee site builds, testing, content accuracy through launch and into maintenance and client CMS training,
- Prepare monthly (client facing) reports on ongoing maintenance projects
- Active in studio website and social channels management
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of experience in a creative agency project management
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Experience with CMS platforms – WordPress, Squarespace, Craft, Drupal
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Experience with print production, web production and an understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms
A master of all the wonderful things Google Docs can do. (and Microsoft Office) Plus familiarity with Asana, and other related project management and common communications tools
- Exceptional organization/follow-up skills, great communicator, type A organizer, leader, team player, and problem solver
- Enthusiasm for social media
Please note: is a full time, on-site position in our Brooklyn NY studio. We are not accepting applications for tele-commuting / international / off-site resources.