OrangeYouGlad is the freshest little design studio in Brooklyn. We’ve been in business for 17 years and have a diverse set of clients and projects. We work out of a storefront studio in Carroll Gardens and leave promptly at 5:00 every day. We focus on fresh and innovative visual solutions for our clients that often integrate illustration and/or a hint of fun.
We are looking for a full-time mid-level designer with a range of skills and experience that are all rooted in classic solid graphic design principles.
Looking for a place to flex your branding, packaging, digital, layout, UI and illustrations skills?
This. Is. It.
OrangeYouGlad is an extremely collaborative studio environment that provides plenty of opportunities for our designers to have creative ownership of projects. We also work on a strict 9-5 schedule. There is too much other fun stuff we all want to do with our lives to spend evenings at work.
- Excellent design sense and an open mind
- 2-3+ year(s) of experience in a creative agency, small studio or in-house team
- A portfolio that showcases a wide variety of work
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Ability to keep tabs on your own project, timelines, deliverables
- A love of branding, branding, identity systems, more branding
- Excitement to collaborate on projects
- Ability to speak to / present your work
- Illustration skills (doodlers wanted!)
- Ability to multi-task and work on 2-3 projects within a week
- Extra credit if you have experience with After Effects
- A cup that is half full
- Been accused of being both “nice” and “clever”
How to apply & things to know:
We are hiring for a full-time salaried position.
Please send an introduction and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications sent without a digital portfolio link will not be considered.
Applicant must be able to work 9–5, M–F out of our Brooklyn, NY (USA) studio.
We are not accepting international (non-U.S.) applications.
We may not be able to respond to all emails/submissions but be assured we’ve checked out your work and we thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself.