ISO mid to senior-level visual designer to join our team!
(5+ years of experience)
We are looking for a mid to senior-level full-time team member with amazing visual design skills who enjoys taking a project all the way from designing a new brand identity to a UI Design system. There might be signage, swag, and print design thrown into the mix as well! Basically, branding applied – everywhere.
OrangeYouGlad is an extremely collaborative studio environment that provides plenty of opportunities for designers to have creative ownership of projects, while learning new skills, collaborating with a top-notch team and working on creative client projects. We are currently open to remote work (within the USA). But we also appreciate our local team members that can pop into the studio for team lunch!
- Excellent design sense and an open mind
- 5-10+ years of experience in a creative agency, small studio, or in-house team
- Experience developing brand identity concepts and the brand books that go with them
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Figma, Google Suite
- Ability to keep tabs on your own project, timelines, deliverables all while helping others stay on track
- A love of branding, branding, identity systems, more branding
- Experience taking UX concepts into a high fidelity UI design in Figma
- Excitement to collaborate on projects and learn new things
- Ability to speak to and present your work
- Extra keen attention to detail
- Understanding of web/digital design principles including responsiveness (note: you don’t have to be able to code)
- Ability to multi-task and work on 2-3 projects within a week
- A cup that is half full
If you are interested in this position please email a link to your portfolio site