OrangeYouGlad (Brooklyn’s freshest li’l creative agency!) is looking for a full-time Project Manager/Producer.
An individual who can interface with clients; understands the basics of web design and development; can write and write well; loves graphic design; delights at spreadsheets; has experience in WordPress (and other CMS tools); is Type-A detail oriented; and is excited to join and help wrangle a small group of enthusiastic creatives. This person will help guide major projects from inception to launch on time and on budget. They will trouble-shoot hiccups and resource issues that arise, and manage expectations on all fronts.
Bonus points for experience with and/or mastery of any PM tools, including: Trello, Harvest, Monday, Asana, Gantt Charts (in general), Jira, Basecamp, or the entire suite of Google apps.
- Be the gatekeeper of information and details for every project
- Understand the client requirements and keep those goals at the forefront of the project
- Manage schedules, deliverables, shifting dates, assets, and needs
- Collaborate on problem-solving and design critiques
- Create client presentations based on studio templates
- Document client feedback and manage incoming files and resources
- Assist with site planning, content entry, and light copy editing
- Provide project status updates to client and team
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings
- Help document studio output, style guides, and documentation
- Assist with site bug testing
Knowledge & experience:
- Experience working in top CMS platforms (WordPress, Shopify) and custom solutions
- Strong writing skills
- Experience scoping out website functionality and requirements
- Experience writing project proposals, project briefs, and project status summaries
- Understanding of third-party applications and platforms as well as integrations
- Understanding the basics of print design and ability to write a print spec
- Experience using PM software and coordinating multiple projects across a small team
- Love of social media and familiarity with Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook
- 2+ years of experience managing design-focused projects that often have a technical end
- Want to work with a 8–10 people team in a small Brooklyn Studio
- Enjoy a good pun, or can at least pretend to
- Have been accused of being both clever and nice
- Love learning new things and tackling new challenges
- Are a sponge (in a good way, of course)
How to apply / things to know:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF resume
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or online CV
- List of 3–5 projects you have worked on with a brief description of your role. Include links if applicable.
This post is for a full-time position. Applicant must be able to work 9–5, M–F out of our Brooklyn, NY (USA) studio. We are not accepting international (non-U.S.) applications
We may not be able to respond to all emails/submissions. Please be assured we’ve checked out your work, and we thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.