OrangeYouGlad, a small creative agency located in Brooklyn, NY is looking for a talented Junior Designer to assist with client web, print, social and branding designs. This is a contract to full-time position, and temporary remote status is available.
We are seeking a versatile, enthusiastic and talented Junior Designer to join our team full-time. We are a small, 7 person design studio and we need another set of hands! Specifically – Creative, doodley, task-oriented, day-dreamy, professional, self-motivated, get-it-done, loving Instagram, designing-logos-in -your-sleep hands!
The Junior Designer will be responsible for designing responsive web sites, icon systems, product/mobile design (UX/UI), logos and print communications for our wonderfully quirky and varied client list. We love portfolios that demonstrate character and personal style!
We are currently accepting applications from residents within the United States that have legal right to work in the USA. (Temporary remote work is available due to current circumstances with Covid but subject to change.)
- Strong Portfolio & Resume
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch, Social platforms
- Great verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Solid concept development skills with the ability to come up with original solutions to design challenges
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Enthusiastic and open-minded
- After Effects or HTML skills a plus (but not required)
Please send a link to your online portfolio to – firstname.lastname@example.org